Pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2 (Privacy Code) and of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”)
SP Light and Design s.r.l. – Via Modena 10 – 20090 Buccinasco, Milan (Lombardy) as data controllers, we inform you that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The collection and processing of your personal data are processed for:
- conclude contracts for the Controller’s services;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely:
collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship.
ACCESS TO DATA
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example; credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to judicial authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes, chambers of commerce, public or private bodies, social security institutions .
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication;
- obtain indication of the origin of personal data; of the purposes and methods of the processing; of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative;
- obtain: updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The holder of the treatment is: SP Light and Design LTD, registered office Via Olgiati 26, 20143 Milano (Lombardia)
tel. 02-45707187 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org PEC: email@example.com – Ordinary mail: Via Modena 10, 20090 Buccinasco (MI)